Monday, September 13, 2010

9/13/10 Editing a mooooovie.

Above is the first official still from "Blaming George Romero." I figured out how to create stills, while I was syncing audio, and I figured it was about time to start posting them.


Few points to mention:

*Major thanks to Billy Dautrick and Sean Feuer for their priceless assistance in the editing process. Prior to working with them, I had absolutely no experience with Final Cut Pro 7, but I am much more comfortable with it now and actually like syncing audio, a prospect that frightened me mere weeks ago. I am really learning so much through this whole process, and really appreciate everyone who is teaching me.

*We have a rough edit of approximately 20-23 minutes of the movie. It still needs work, but what we have so far makes me very optimistic for our final product.

*Tee shirts should be in this week. If you donated $100 or more, you will be getting one. We will also be having a giveaway for one or two on the blog/Facebook/Twitter... so stay tuned for that.

*I am going to work on some more videos for the website, so look out for those. They should be fun.

*Can't promise when the next trailer will be ready. At the moment, top priority goes to making the best movie possible... That said, it would be really cool if we had one in time for Halloween...

So, stay tuned! More news, stills, videos, and giveaways are coming soon.

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"


0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP