Sunday, December 19, 2010

2/7/11

"When can I see Blaming George Romero?"
I am very happy to say that "Blaming George Romero" will play on the big screen on Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7pm... A mere three days after the birthday of the great George Romero.

"Where can I see Blaming George Romero?"
On Monday, February 7, 2011 at 7pm, you will have the opportunity to see "Blaming George Romero" at Frank Theatres South Cove Cinema in Bayonne, NJ. I am very glad that this very Bayonne movie is going to be playing at Bayonne's movie theatre. The management at the theatre have been incredibly supportive, and I can't really thank them for the opportunity that they are giving us.

"How can I see Blaming George Romero?"
There are 199 seats in the theatre that we will be playing at. If you worked on the movie (cast and crew), you will receive a complimentary ticket to the screening. If you donated money to the film through indiegogo, you will receive a complimentary ticket to the screening. Very soon, I will send out an email to the aforementioned people asking for RSVP's to be sent back by a certain date. After I know how many people from this group will be attending (it will be fewer than 199... even if everyone from this group comes, it will be fewer than 199), I will then open up ticket sales to anyone else who wants to attend on a first come, first serve basis. I will explain how I will do this in a future blog post. Tickets will be $15 per person. There will be no ticket sales at the door. Once we have reached capacity, ticket sales will be closed.

"What can I expect from this screening?"
This screening is going to be designated as a "preview" and not a "premiere" as there are some film festivals that will not accept you if you have premiered anywhere already. Make no mistake, though, if you attend this screening you will be a part of the first audience to view the completed "Blaming George Romero."

For me, and for many of the cast and crew, this is a huge deal. I can't speak for everyone, but this is my first starring role that will be on a big screen... My first script to be on a big screen. This is an event, and it will be treated as such. I don't have details for you right now, but expect giveaways, raffles, and more. Expect a good time.

I am excited. :)

Stay tuned!

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP