Saturday, January 22, 2011

More Seats Now Available!



I am in awe of our fans.

I don't think any of us were expecting the reaction we had to ticket sales for the 2/7 screening. I know I wasn''t. We sold out so quickly, but I figured that at least some of the people who reserved wouldn't pay... Well, just about everyone has. So, we had 199 seats available, and they all went quick. So, to his credit, while we were filming the "Red Scare" trailer Isaac asked, "Why not see if you can get a bigger theatre?" Naturally, I kicked snow at him and told him to mind his own business. That would show him... But he had a point. So, on Thursday night when it looked like we would barely manage to offer tickets to those in our standby list, I contacted the theatre to see what we could arrange.

Tonight I had a meeting with the manager, and told him our situation. And we upgraded from the 199 seat theatre to a 309 seat theatre. That means that we can accomodate everyone on our standby list, and beyond. So, if you haven't reserved a ticket, email Tickets@BlameRomero.com now!

Two other things:

(1) As if you needed more reason to want to see the movie, I have heard a good amount of Meg Zervoulis' music and it is great. It really makes the movie better.

(2) We are going to have a pre and post show thing at the screening. You can start arriving to the theatre by 6pm, and everything will be wrapped by 9pm. There will be special gifts for the first who arrive so make sure you show up early.


So, that's it. Make sure to email Tickets@BlameRomero.com to reserve your tickets today.

Stay Tuned,

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
Blaming George Romero

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP