Saturday, January 8, 2011

So... People want to see this movie?



Wow... So, we have a 199 seat theatre for the Bayonne Preview of "Blaming George Romero." Over the last two weeks or so, I have been confirming whether or not the people on my comp list would be attending. The people on the comp list are those who worked on the movie (cast/crew) and those who donated to the movie through Indiegogo.com. We then sold the remaining tickets for $15/person. I started selling to people on Wednesday or Thursday, and by last night we were sold out!

So, I guess there is some interest in the film.

Now, if you want to see the film but didn't manage to get a reservation never fear. There is still a chance to see the movie on February 7th. I have been collecting reservations, and then asking for payment. I have not received payment from everyone yet, so I need to establish January 21st as the cutoff for payment on the current reservations. If I do not receive payment from those who asked to reserve tickets by this time, I will begin re-selling those tickets.

What should you do? Continue to email Tickets@BlameRomero.com with the amount of tickets you want, and your name, and you will be placed on a standby list. Again, this is first come first serve. If someone drops out or does not pay for their ticket(s) by January 21, I will begin to go through the standby list.

Now, here is what I ask of people who have complimentary tickets or reserved tickets already. We all know things come up, and plans change, so if you for whatever reason feel that you cannot make the screening on February 7th, tell me as soon as humanly possible. There seems to be great demand to come to this preview, and it would really suck if we get to the preview and there are empty seats that could have gone to someone who would have attended. If you can't make it, or decide against coming, please email me at Tickets@BlameRomero.com.

I am going to send confirmations and personalized, printable tickets to those who are on the comp list and those who have paid shortly.

This is really exciting for me, and for the cast/crew. To have sold out so quickly, is just... Well, it makes me feel all good and stuff.

Stay Tuned!

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP