Saturday, July 31, 2010

7/30/10-7/31/10 That's a Wrap... on Principle Photography!!!!!

Well, that is that. Principle photography is wrapped on "Blaming George Romero." Last night was it. Last night had its ups and downs, but the thing that counts is that we got our shots. So, rather than dwell on the negative (which I could easily do ad nauseum), I am going to accentuate the positive.

Thanks once again to our hosts, the Grahams. Devin, the travel minister of "Blaming George Romero," and his wife Joyce were amazing as always especially considering all that we have asked of them. His other wife, Max, was equally gracious. They are as vital member of the crew as anyone else as far as I am concerned.

Bill Marks, an old friend from my Rutgers days came all the way from Maryland... Maryland!!! To film a scene for the movie, and he did a great job. He sacrificed his hair, his clothes, and didn't mind getting a little dirty. Good times.

Isaac, Raul, & Joey were great as usual... Tim Gaffney was a life saver (quite possibly literally).

And that brings me to my fellow lead actors... Bobby, Loarina, & Dan... What a fucking journey it has been... We still have a little more to go before we are completely wrapped, but we have finished principle photography together. I love you all, and know that I made the right choice in writing these parts for you. Each and every one of you brought 180% to the table, and it will show in the final product.

That's it... After years of wanting to make a movie, we somehow went & did it. Look at us go. Like I said, we still have some pick ups and a reshoot to take care of, so production isn't over completely.

And neither is this blog... When I started this thing, I promised updates throughout production, and that includes post production (although I imagine there'll be slightly fewer updates) and beyond to wherever this movie goes. This blog follows the entire journey of "Blaming George Romero..." And that journey has just begun.

Stay tuned!

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"



















0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP