Monday, June 28, 2010

6/28/10 Production Journal/Photos: 1st Zombie Day

Today just may have been the longest day of shooting yet... But we had a lot to do... and we finished everything. We wrapped the lovely and uber talented Christina Garced and Adria Firestone. And it also just happened to be the 1st zombie shoot. Below you will see some great shots, but we are not quite ready to show you our zombies yet. Don't worry we will, and they will look great, thanks to the talents of Mandyjo Reinier. She really did an awesome job today, and I can't wait to see what she does for the rest of the shoot.

Doug once again came through on so many levels, but excelled when we got to our zombie scene. Bobby & Raul came up with and executed one of the best shots so far involving Christina. It was a case where they took what I wrote, and just came up with an idea that I did not even imagine. It was a great idea when they told me, and even better when they shot it. (Don't tell Bob I am complimenting him... I have a reputation to uphold.)

That's all for today. It wasn't an easy shoot... It was stressful at times, but we got what we needed and thensome! Once again, I was able to go home happy that I am able to work with all of these fantastic people... and even happier to call them friends.

Awwwwe.... I'm sorry, that was too sweet. I am tired. Anyways, we have a few days off. Filming resumes on Friday, with what is sure to be one of our more difficult shoots... in the woods.

Stay tuned!

Sam Platizky
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"




































0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP