Sunday, June 13, 2010

On the first day of shooting...

Hello, everyone. Well, this is it. Today is the day. After all of the planning, we arrive at the first day of shooting. I am very excited. I am also quite nervous, truth be told, but that's normal. I've always had that mixture of excitement and nerves when I start a new project... Considering that this one is one that I literally created, well, that only adds to it. I think it's really going to be something special.

I've never really been too much of a blogger, but for this production I am going to try to keep the updates coming. From production journals, to stills, and beyond, I am going to do my best to give you readers a feel of what its like behind the scenes of "Blaming George Romero..." From beginning to end... Wherever that may take us. So, Stay tuned!

Finally, today also happens to be the birthday of my co-Producer, Brad Resnick, so I hope you'll join me in wishing him a very happy birthday. Speaking of Brad, he just happened to create our official movie poster. And in honor of our big day (and his), I would like to give you the world premiere of the Official "Blaming George Romero" Poster.



Yours,

Sam
Actor, Writer, Producer
"Blaming George Romero"

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP